HTML5, jQuery, CSS3
The Office Locator helps you find alternate places that a corporate office has locations. Ideal for one that has offices throughout the United States.
- A list of locations are available in the dropdown.
- Once a location is selected, the user is given the city and the office location.
- If the user does not select an option, an error message occurs.
- Since it's the only field, it's required.
- This can be expanded to included Google Maps.
This was a simple build in PHP. Simply adding the information to the database and sprinkling the script with a little jquery did the trick!